There are some films that compel audience to watch. A neat package for all age groups is ‘Teenage’ by debutant director HR Srikanth with his son Kishan in the lead role. The film is carefully made because there were chances of drawing away to ‘Teenage’ generation getting in to wrong doings.
The wrong doings are not touched and very cutely narrated is this cinema of ‘Salt N Pepper Entertainment Limited.
We give you why you have to watch this film:
· The film holds the record for one of the world first under water song. The song technically in highest standards.
· Director Srikanth gives the wavering mind of the ‘Teenage’. You would go back to your days and compare yourself.
· A song with 15000 plus children participating in the climax is a real treat of the film but it comes at the title card.
· The technical brilliance of this film = editing from Kishan for the first time, music from Siddarth Vipin, Makesh Dev cinematography are real top class works of this film.
· There is not much of ‘Teenage’ tantrum. On the issue of ‘Love’ also director is very careful.
· The protagonist Arya to secure the affection of his sister Siri goes for a big assignment. He wins 10000 rupees first in Radio channel song Hudugi beku…..and then he wins Rs.2 crores big money for his sister.
· Protagonist meets three girls of his ‘Teenage’ group. He is very watchful and the limit never exceeds.
· Priya Bharatj Khanna, Apoorva, Tanvi, Georgia – are three girls. All are fun loving and portrayed their roles very well.
· The commentary of Raju Thalikote is also absorbing for the ears. Pathradara is Soothradara in this film.
· Nine songs in this film are very well placed. Some are going to stay in the memory for a long time.
· Enidhu Manasali Onthara Kachaguli….Hudugi Bekagide…. Ondondu Kanasu… And a few are lovely in its scorings.
· You love to watch Master Lakshman a talkative youngster.
· It is a full meal for the audience. Watching is worth your ticket price.