The ravishing beauty Kriti Kharbanda was dashing with a devastating message she passed when the issue of ‘Casting Couch’ was brought to her notice.
‘Certainly I would murder that person who comes up with such proposal’ – Kriti Kharbanda was very firm on her statement and one should grow strong to banish such practices. A small percentage of approvals lead to such asking she says and back the actress Shruthi Hariharan for bringing it to notice on such development.
Kriti Kharbanda is known to Kannada audience from ‘Chiru’ days. She was introduced to Kannada by director Mahesh Babu. After that a series of hit films fallen to her kitty. She is now working with icon Dharmendra in ‘Yamla Pagla Deevana’.
We caught up with beauty with brain and strong mindset Kriti Kharbanda at Lalit Ashok Hotel. She had come for her latest Kannada film ‘Dalapathi’ publicity purpose.
Look at some of the statements of this blessed actress Kriti.
· I have travelled catching 17 flights in the last one month and that is professional approach I give to my job. Traveled Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi, Abhu Dhabi, Chennai, Hyderabad. I feet sometime that I should own a plane to keep flying quite often. What to do there is no landing space she says.
· I missed working with challenging star Darshan for ‘Yajamana’, I repent for it even today.
· I have in my mind Puneethji and Sudeepji. I have conversed with Sudeepji in one of the shows and I liked his approach and attitude.
· Working very boldly in ‘Raaz’, I don’t have regrets. I was offered such skin show for the first time. I just agreed. So far no one offered me such role.
· I have a few more offers in the queue. I would take up one by one.
· Working in Hindi was very good and atmosphere is good. There is no sort of delay or prolonging on the project what I have accepted so far.
· I am not for money. Give me a role that is very convincing for me, I would not think on money.
· I want to set up an old age home in Bengaluru and take up another social work in other part of the country.
· I completely deny that I am not active in social media. Whenever I am connected, I would definitely extend my support.
· I pretty well know that I am confident in every task I take up. I hardly take any advice. That is because I always think in right direction.
· I don’t write any story but I put my ideas when asked for my role.
· I do not agree with the statement that heroine remuneration is not equal to heroes. I know well that I cannot bring what Darshanji brings in the market.
· I do always think of equality. On the sets I deserve this equality but not worried on payment equal to hero.
· No politics for me. It is not my cup of tea. I am a happy actress and don’t leave anyone to pass comments on me.