`CRAZY KUTUMBA` SONGS ARE LOVELY YAAR! PALLAVI SINGS HINDI SONG!
Posted date: 9/February/2010
The tall and lanky plus sweet in his words Rickey Kej has done it again. He has picked the poems of great writers Kuvempu, HS Venkatesha Murthy, KS Narasimha Swamy and added the lyrics of present day crops Jayanth Kaikini, Kaviraj and Avinash Chabbi has lent three lyrics for this audio album of ‘Crazy Kutumba’ that is a pack of eight songs in which four appear in the background.
- The first song in the album Amma Naanu Devaraane Benne Kadddilamma….originally composed by Mysore Ananthaswamy is sung by Shreya Goshal.
- The second song Nade Mundhe Nade Mundhe… of Rashtra Kavi Kuvempu is sung by Avinash Chabbi and Avinash Bharadwaj.
- Nanagidhre Srimantha….is sung by Rajesh Krishnan
- KS Narasimha Swamy’s popular song Hendathiyobbalu Maneyolagiddare…is sung by Rajesh Krishnan.
- Nee Badaladhare is sung by Jayasri, Rajesh Krishna, MD Pallavi, LN Shastry, Hemanth and Avinash Chabbi.
- Banthu Banthu Bengaluru….is sung by AVinash Chabbi.
- Chori Chori….is sung by MD Pallavi who has actually popularized the first song in the album in light music.
- My Chulbuli Hoo….is sung by Sinchan and Avinash Chabbi – like Pallavi’s Hindi song Chori Chori…this last song in the album is also in Hindi.
The audio album of Crazy Kutumba is brought to the market by Junglee Music. The CD is priced at Rs.50
Kannada Cinema's Latest Wallpapers
Kannada Cinema's Latest Videos
Kannada Movie/Cinema News - `CRAZY KUTUMBA` SONGS ARE LOVELY YAAR! PALLAVI SINGS HINDI SONG! - Chitratara.com
Copyright 2009 chitratara.com Reproduction is forbidden unless authorized. All rights reserved.