Title – AMBARISHA, Producer – Mahesh Sukhadhare, Direction – Mahesh Sukhadhare, Music – V Harikrishna, Cinematography – Sathya, Cast – Darshan, Priyamani, Rachita Ram, Sharat Lohitashva, Bullet Prakash, Tulasi, Thimme Gowda, Sadhu Kokila, Kelli Dorjee, Kuri Pratap, Uday and others.
Terrific in dialogues and swashbuckling in stunts this much expected Darshan starrer is a feast for the fans from the beginning to end.
A film with concern on the Garden city going to the hands of land mafia is also the focus. The reference of Kempe Gowda ‘Nada Prabhu’ and connecting the days of Sri Krishnadevaraya is a special treat to watch. The extraordinary work in action is top highlight of this film.
It is dialogues well measured by Chintan that takes maximum of applaud. We give you some of the dialogues:
· History Odakka Channa, history create agalla says villain Sharat Lohitsahva, History Repeat Agodu Khandita says Thimme Gowda.
· Samkrithi Bittor Adogathi, Single Piece Master Piece, Muttak Sadhyavilla (Bullet Prakash)
· Priyamani Buddi Ahankara, Rachita Ram Gattina Ahankara
· Ivandu Swantha Daari, Adda Dhaari Alla, Eduru Nintre Chaduro mathilla
· Chamundeswari Maganivanu, Karidene Isht Jana, Inna Karedre Karanataka Jana barthare.
· Karane Hididre Bunadi Illa andre Samadhi
· Kai Ettidre operation alla Corporation (Bullet Prakash)
· Meese Maana Mukhya Jadeg Anumana Mukhya
· Nee Simple adru superb, Nin I Ganchani Ishta Anthale Nan Ishta Pattiddu.
· Nee Aa structure kelsa madid saaku, Nee Yee structure Nodu (Priyamani)
· Aalu agonu Arasa agbahudu, Nan Nin Sarasa barilla
· Nan Tale Bagodu moovarige – Nan Taayige, Devrige haagu Nanna Janarige
· Desha Sevaka and Jana Seveka Agthini Gulama Agalla.
· Yee Jagattalli Hegasthana antha Illa Adenidru Gandasthana
· Ivanu Bilo Gandsalla Bilso Gandasu
· Aalagirthini, Adiyalaagiralla
· Fight ge ground background alla…
· Manushyange Bhumi Sottu, Bhumige Manushya Sotthalla…
So, with so many punching dialogues the protagonist Darshan takes on people on wrong footpath with his fist in the first half and in second half he has Kempegowda given royal ‘Kaththi’ – he goes on a rampage and he is called as ‘Kempe Gowda’ in the second half.
The one at the climax where Ambarisha is put in the ground and buried is heart touching. He comes up from ‘Samadhi’ and takes the final revenge.
Darshan is scintillating, Priyamani is deadly, Rachita Ram is softy, Thimme Gowda is accurate, Kelli Dorjee is a big waste, Sharat Lohitashva is appealing, Bullet and Sadhu comedy is enjoyable.
Dr Ambarish as ‘Kempe Gowda’ is the right choice. The screen set on fire in Dr Ambarish appearance.
Mannig Ond Salam, Chali Chali, Pojyaya Raghavendraya….songs are well derived in the compositions of V Harikrishna.
The difficult positions are well done in the camera of Sathya.
The film is ‘Paisa Vasool’ for producer Mahesh Sukhadhare.Default text in editor