All doubts in the minds of people are cleared on Tuesday morning by super star Upendra on his new political party. He had given the seat on the dais to media persons and with his team in Khaki Uniform as worker get up took the questions at the Gandhi Bhavan. Shamitha Malnad came up with an inaugural song and Vilas Naik painted the inner thoughts of Upendra in picture format.
It is ‘Karnataka Pragnavantha Janata Paksha as the new party he floated. This title was in the name of Mr Mahesh and now in Upendra team.
Some of the ideas he floated are change should be there in education system first. The six months training gives everything for students and not the graduation or post graduation. Then why not training first and waste four or five years he asks.
Some of the questions and answer related are as follows:
· I am not joining any political party. Even if it is four five seats winning in the election there is no question of joining any party.
· On November 10 the KPJP party website will be inaugurated. In my party leaders will work as workers.
· The money and caste is not required in KPJP.
· Development idea is just enough.
· All are educated in their own way.
· I am for smart city aspect in villages. City automatically becomes smart.
· My party is for transparency.
· I want to get right candidates for all the 224 constituencies.
· Before win or lose attempt should be made.
· People are high command, there is no one else.