The dream merchant of Kannada cinema showman V Ravichandran first son Manuranjan was in different moods at his first media meet in the year 2021.
Some of the unknown facts came up from Manuranjan who is currently expecting good prospects for `Prarambha` Kannada film. He has scores of films on hand and the most expected marriage news also came out from Manuranjan, a highly competent personality.
Take a look at his different moods at the media briefing:
· Prarambha was supposed to release on March 27, 2020 but Corona consumed a lot of developments. As a matter for fact my `Prarambha` was supposed to be `Ranadheera`. Had this happened my status would have been different.
· I took up Saheba and Brihaspathi as my first and second films the big bang was not there.
· Ranadheera is what my father V Ravichandran thought out. Let me see when it is going to bloom.
· I have learnt good lessons from the first two films.
· I have `Mugilpete` carefully written and rewritten before going to sets. We have made changes in our free time and that has given us more confidence.
· I have `Chillam` as my next movie. It had completed only a few days of shooting.
· Talks are on with director Sooriji. Nothing has been finalized yet.
· I am going to accept the girl shown by my parents in my family life.
· I have one health problem that often makes me plum quite often. Remedies are there to overcome it.