The power star is there in the penultimate Friday of the year 2017 treating with ‘Anjaniputhra’ Kannada cinema. He is sure to rock and MN Kumar is extremely happy about the business done for the film.
Power star Puneeth Rajakumar with all humbleness sat before the media people and answered many of the questions. Here are the highlights.
· I use less of social media. It should be used as and when required. I don’t discuss personal issues. A few days ago me and Shivanna came on live. I discuss film topics in the social media.
· Anjaniputhra a remake film. 40 percent of the film has been changed. One would not know that it is a remake. It is aptly to A Harsha style. Dialogue, song and making are totally different.
· I know Harsha even before he became a dance director since 18 years. He is director today. Knowing of his is what brings good atmosphere and output will be different.
· Poojai cinema came to me but other names went in the air. Finally it came to me. The title was suggested by producer. Harsha is also Lord Hanuman devotee and so it went on cool.
· I am not carrying the big responsibility of Rajakumara. I put the same effort for every film. there will be discussions and changes in story and screenplay but final result is given by ‘Abhimani Devarugalu’.
· PRK audio company first release is ‘Anjaniputhra’. Later Tagaru audio will be coming out. We would search for good talents in the coming days.
· 2017 is the year I lost our mother. It is unforgettable lost. We were to her side when the ill health worried my mother. We cannot stop things in life. We applied the self control on this emotional loss. Amma produced nearly 80 plus films, we would continue it further.
· Kavaludaari has completed 80 percent of shooting. Second film production starts in January. Radhakrishna will be director. Title not yet decided.
· Entering small screen after three years is happy thing for me. Compared to earlier reality show there is lot of different. All sections of people take part and discuss on Appaji. I knew about high volume of it in this new reality show.