Chief Editor
Manohar. R (Manu)
Photo Journalist
chitrataramanu@gmail.com
+91 9845549026
RECOMMEND NECKLACE NOT SAREES TO UMASRI ? AMBI AT KCAA FELICITATION
Posted date: 16/September/2009

‘I would say my wife Sumalatha to give necklace to Umasri instead of silk sarees what Dr Jayamala and Dr B Sarojadevi offered’ rebel star Ambarish disclosed after honoring the nation’s pride of 2007-2008 – Prakash Raj and Umasri from Kannada cinema artists association on Tuesday evening. Ambarish wife Sumalatha sitting before the guests on the dais at GM Rejoyz immediately waved hand in laughter. The actual artists have really got the worth today felt Ambarish referring to the honors won by Prakash Raj and Umasri.

Why this Saree issue camp up you must be wondering. Dr.Jayamala offered silk saree to Umasri one each for state award, international award and for national award. On Tuesday evening Dr B Saroja Devi offered a silk saree to Umasri. Ambarish the magnanimous personality after hearing to the speeches recommended for necklace to Umasri with his wife.

On Tuesday evening it was another round of felicitation for Umasri and Prakash Raj. My growth as an actor has happened because of reading books, staging plays and seeing cinema here in Karnataka. ‘Jeeva Sele’ is given by this place. This honor from my colleagues is more than the national award pointed Prakash Raj.

Umasri speaking on this occasion said ‘Nimma Preethiye nanna Punya’. Somehow the Telugu and Tamil films did not give the satisfaction this land has given. I feel the satisfaction of life – ‘Badhuku Sarthaka annisthide’ she said and wish to be always in the warmth of Kannadigas. Only 10 percent of people in the art field are from luck. Remaining 90 percent come up from hard work she opined.

Dr Jayamala wished for all top artists to make themselves free for two art films in a year for this type of ‘Keerthi’ won by Prakash Raj and Umasri.

Manohar. R.(Manu),
chitrataramanu@gmail.com
Photo Journalist
M: 9845549026
  : 9844904440

GALLERY
Kannada Cinema's Latest Wallpapers
Kannada Cinema's Latest Videos
Kannada Movie/Cinema News - RECOMMEND NECKLACE NOT SAREES TO UMASRI ? AMBI AT KCAA FELICITATION - Chitratara.com
Copyright 2009 chitratara.com Reproduction is forbidden unless authorized. All rights reserved.