YESUDAS HRUDAYA RAAGA ON FEBRUARY 16 IN BANGALORE SUPERB SINGER SUPER OBSERVATIONS!
Posted date: 13/January/2011
The magnificent singer KJ Yesudas 50 years of film music is celebrated in a unique style and zeal on February 16 in Bangalore Palace at Tripura Vasini venue. Rotary International District 390 is organizing this event.
At this event Dr KJ Yesudas observed: We give you the abridged speech of the doyen singer -
- Rotary international or Lions Internationals I look with same respect.
- I don’t belong to any caste, religion or political party. At the time of freedom struggle my father taught me to look at everyone with equality.
- There is only one God and I don’t believe in any religion. After practicing such things I am thoroughly enjoying my life. That is because I am available to everyone.
- For me Sarvam Brahmasmi – Christ, Krishna, Rama, Thyagaraja, Purandara etc I respect.
- God is never born or never dies. God does not have any religion.
- Live for good purpose in life. I don’t believe in parties. I celebrated my 71st birthday at Sri Mookambika temple.
- The charity of this purpose of Rotary International 390 I do not take one rupee. Not even a cup of tea we spend from that amount.
- It goes straight to bank. We write pay order for the good causes of patients. Like that we have been able to get treatment for 317 children.
- A will power can do wonders.
- I don’t criticize the people who sit and stand with liquor in various people. They should realize for what we are spending money.
- Money should be used truthfully.
- We are living in a country where medicine cost is Rs.6 it is sold at Rs.127. What does it mean? The people with such diseases should die is it?
- Reduce expenditure is my call.
- I am ‘Dasa’ – doing good things is my motto.
- One sack of rice was Rs.5 today it is Rs.75. why prices are increasing?
- Onion while peeling they use to get tears. Now for buying there is tear leave along peeling. This is unnatural price rise.
- Let us not fight but be together to avert social accidents.
- When I was doing various works with a team I realized the hearing is very important. That too when four and one year child stood before me. Today to operate the hearing problem it cost Rs.14 lakhs for one side. How the poor can bear it?
- Make sincere effort it would give courage and blessings. Then we can see the happy world.
- A seed you can keep in your pocket but not the tree.
- Reduce unwanted expenditures and activities.
Kannada Cinema's Latest Wallpapers
Kannada Cinema's Latest Videos
Kannada Movie/Cinema News - YESUDAS HRUDAYA RAAGA ON FEBRUARY 16 IN BANGALORE SUPERB SINGER SUPER OBSERVATIONS! - Chitratara.com
Copyright 2009 chitratara.com Reproduction is forbidden unless authorized. All rights reserved.