TS NAGABHARANA IS WORTH OVER RS.50 CRORES
Posted date: 20/July/2011
Wait. There is no need to inform the Income Tax officials. TS Nagabharana the man with 32 films to his credit as director has scripts ready worth Rs.50 crores – that is in the form of ‘Dalavayi Muddanna (20 crores), Keladhi Shivappa Nayaka (15 crores), Yuge Yuge worth Rs.12 crores and Gandugali Kumara Rama that is worth Rs.10 crores – that is not possible because Shivarajakumar already starred in that film of producer Pattabhiram MS – directed by HR Bhargava.
- Take a look at the brief chat we had with one of the gems in the direction department of Kannada filmdom:
- I have worked for two years with six research assistants on Keladhi Shivappa. Kumar Bangarappa is to take up. I asked him to reduce his ‘Hotte’ and grow natural lengthy hair. He has given expenses for the initial work. After seven versions the script is ready.
- He is keeping mum and nothing seems to be moving. Now onwards I have decided to get the advance payment for my direction – this is a new resolution.
- Dalavaayi Muddanna I have worked for 19 months putting up Broadway Hotel with HN Yoganarasimha known as Yoganna.
- While working for Keladhi Shivappa Nayaka, I got a subject for Keladhi Chennamma. I am making it at least 100 episodes. The up and down in remuneration per episode is putting me on hold.
- For Gandugali Kumara Rama I thought of Prakash Raj or Arjun. When Bhargava took up I told him to use my script. He did not oblige.
- Yuge Yuge 14 versions took lot of time. I have worked for the blank 13th century with Dr Vishnu and Upendra. Now Dr Vishnu is not there, I am planning for Shivarajakumar for that place. Rockline Venkatesh has to decide. Dr Vishnu said no to ‘Jalapralaya’ I thought in the climax. Once again I worked for the climax portions of ‘Yuge Yuge’. Hamsalekha was decided as music director. BL Venu as dialogue writer. It was Bijjala Basavanna focus in a new angle.
- On August 3, Kamsale Kaisale a children film is going on the floor. Mahesh is the producer with me for that film. That is another interesting one. After Chinnari Muththa I was waiting for a solid film like this. At last it is happening.
- I am not at loss with the work done for five of my historical films. I am a gainer of good experience.
- Dalavayi Muddanna is now going to producer Munirathna for Upendra and Prem combination. I have no problems.
- They require my work for that I am ready to give. Let me wait. I am waiting with crores of project worth at my home.
- Karnataka Chalanachitra Academy from rs.1 crore given by Bangalore Development Authority it has kept a FD. From the interest generated it is getting ready Kannada films. KCA has 800 films and it will be on line soon.
- KCA gets an annual grant of Rs.37 lakhs. In that my monthly salary is Rs.15000 per month.
Kannada Cinema's Latest Wallpapers
Kannada Cinema's Latest Videos
Kannada Movie/Cinema News - TS NAGABHARANA IS WORTH OVER RS.50 CRORES - Chitratara.com
Copyright 2009 chitratara.com Reproduction is forbidden unless authorized. All rights reserved.